CESA #4 Administrator
Phone: (608) 786-4804
Cheryl Joined CESA #4 in July 2016. As Agency Administrator, Cheryl collaborates with CESA #4 personnel, school district administrators, and the Board of Control to facilitate continuous improvement efforts in each CESA #4 school district.
- BS in Comprehensive Business Education - University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- MS in Educational Administration - Winona State University
- Coaching for Leaders Certification – Cardinal Stritch University
- Peabody Professional Institute for School Superintendents – Vanderbilt University
- Doctoral coursework in entrepreneurial leadership in education – Johns Hopkins University
WI Professional Licenses:
- 5003 Superintendent/District Administrator
- 5010 Director of Instruction
- 5051 Principal PK-12
- 5193 Local Vocational Education Coordinator
- 1250 Business Education Teacher
- 1281 Business Education Teacher – Business and Office Vocational
Cheryl was a member of the Mondovi School District staff for 24 years. She taught Business Education classes at the middle and high school levels, served as middle school principal and then elementary principal, and worked as superintendent for ten years prior to joining CESA #4. Additional responsibilities during her tenure at Mondovi Schools included curriculum coordinator, district assessment coordinator, and yearbook advisor. Cheryl also served a five-school consortium, Cluster A, as a vocational program coordinator and grant writer for three years.