|Lillian (Lily) Rider|
Itinerant Services/SEEDS Director; Autism Director
Phone: (608) 786-4853
Lillian is CESA #4's Director of Itinerant Services and Autism.
- Bachelor's of Science - Education, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Masters of Science - Communication Disorders, University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Current Wisconsin DPI Certification: 820 Speech/Language Pathology
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech/Language Pathology from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Certified SMARTBoard Trainer
Lillian has 12 years of work experience as a Speech-Language Pathologist with public schools. Lillian provided speech/language therapy services to students pre-kindergarten through grade 12 with a wide range of disabilities, which include cognitive, emotional, learning disability, and autism. She has experience in development and implementation of assistive technology in the areas of communication, reading, writing, and social interaction.
Lillian also worked at CESA #4 for four years as the Director of Assistive Technology/Autism/Speech-Language.
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)